Today I am sharing my top tips for perfect LipSense application. It's definitely a little bit of a learning curve but once you follow these steps, you will always have perfect lips!
- Ooops Remover: Prime your lips with the Ooops Remover to ensure all prior product is removed
- Wash lips: Wash off the Ooops Remover so no oil is on your lips.
- Dry Lips: Make sure to carefully dry your entire lip, including the waterline.
- Shake: Shake the tube of LipSense well for at least 30 seconds to ensure all the pigment particles are evenly distributed.
- Part lips: Don't let your lips touch once you start applying.
- Thin layers: It is a very pigmented product so only a thin layer is needed.
- Wipe of excess: Wipe the brush on the side of the tube so only the product soaked into the brush is applied.
- One direction: Ensure you apply in one direction so there are no streaks.
- Wait between the 3 layers: Allow up to 30 seconds between each layer so the colours doesn't get removed.
- Wait 1 minute before gloss: Allow it to completely dry.
- Gloss gloss gloss: Gloss throughout the day to keep lips hydrated. It is most important before and after eating.
- Glossy gloss: Glossy gloss is the most moisturising gloss in our collection and should be used under matte gloss if used.
- Exfoliation process: Don't give up when you initially start wearing the product. Your lips will go through a natural exfoliation process to remove the wax build up from previous lip products.
- Lip scrub: You can speed up the exfoliation process by using a gentle exfoliating lip scrub.
You can also watch my YouTube video here to see a video version of this information.
As always, if you want to order any LipSense or any of my other products, join my team or learn more, don't hesitate to reach out on any of my platforms.
Kisses, Hannah 💋
Kisses, Hannah 💋